Saturday, January 22, 2011

Intertube Waterpolo

IMG_5458

IMG_5467

IMG_5484

IMG_5486IMG_5488IMG_5495

GAME TWO

IMG_5970

Heidi is our Defensive coordinator. She is a great player and we were glad to recruit her on the team.

IMG_5971

Matt is our goalie but since we were late, he got to play the middle man.

IMG_5973

Jacqueline is one of our offenders. She was looking pretty good, and after some more practice she will be unstoppable.

IMG_5974IMG_5980

Heidi is also pretty good on offense too but we love having her talent on defense.

IMG_5981

There’s me!

IMG_5988

Me and the Matthew

IMG_5990

Paul.

IMG_5991

Me taking on the boys…I probably did not win.

IMG_5992

A team shot…kind of

IMG_5994

We will be pretty good this year Smile

1 comment:

Koko said...

That looks like tiring fun! Great shots. I can even see the scratches on Mattie! Hopefully you guys keep steam rollin' everyone :) and hopefully you have a game when I'm there!