One time at dinner someone was looking in the window...so I waved to them. But unfortunately, it was during the reteiki message, or the spiritual thought, so naturally it distracted everyone. They all laughed when I said I did not know the person. Later at the orientation meeting, my roommates met the girl that I waved at and came and told me. I told Yu and Alissa that next time Sabrina (the girl who I was waving friends with) came to the door, that we should do a sweet "Sabrina Dance." Sabrina came in the next day and I told her to wait there while I hurried and grabbed my two roommates. I handed them fans and we danced for her. Needless to say, she was very confused but enjoyed it. My other roommates think we are weird :)
1 comment:
Someone thinks you're weird? No way! ;)
Post a Comment