Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Date :)

IMG_0073

Here is Matt with some pretty green and yellow leaves…

IMG_0079 IMG_0081 IMG_0085

We hiked up to Stewart Falls. You take the same trail as hiking Timp. I was a little disappointed about that but it was fun.

IMG_0100  IMG_0106 IMG_0102IMG_0115 IMG_0124 IMG_0132 IMG_0134 IMG_0145

We found some red leaves! YAY

IMG_0156

Here was our deer friend. HAHAHAHAHA.

IMG_0161

Chrissy set up a picnic on Matt’s floor with food and everything. It was really fun.

2 comments:

CK Morgan said...

fun! You were disappointed that the trail was the same one as Timp? WHy?

Koko said...

it was fun to see all of these pictures. Matt did a good job. I hope you can go out and see more leaves in the next couple of weeks. You look beautiful in that pic from above, by the way. I like Matt's cute smile.