I bought a baby duck on July 12th. I named him Bernard. :) I kept him in the apartment, until Callie decided that she was not thrilled about it. So, he had to be moved. Luckily, my dear friend Corbin let me keep him in his backyard for a few days.

Bernard liked the corner of Corbin's fence.

We let him play around in the sink.

Play time in the tub.

Corbin was not really thrilled about the duck either...he doesn't like birds.

Bernard's First home.

He really liked Callie's Spiderman bowl. But don't tell her that.

We sent him to a new home. He really enjoyed his friend, the chicken.



Another him and chicken picture
Unfortunately, he was to be transported one more time from his second home to a nice large farm, when he was dropped on his neck and killed. RIP August 4th, 2009
3 comments:
That was such a sweet story...until the end!!! Ouch! Ah well, I'm glad he had a few happy days! Hilarious about the spiderman bowl. haha
he died? Lame story.
Oh sad! I was reading this thing just thinking how adorable he is and then, BAM, it is on to RIP! Boo Hoo! Poor little Bernard! At least his short life was a good life!
Post a Comment