Monday, August 10, 2009

Llama Fest July 25th

Okay, I know its a couple weeks old, but I went to the Llama Fest and it was amazingly bizzare. It was at the Indian Temple that they do Festival of Colors at and it was fascinating. The missionaries were working there for service and they were leading the llamas around. That was intersting as well. It was weird to see the missionaries serving at the Indian temple, but hey, I am sure they made some sort of impression as they were walking around with llamas.
The cool Indian elephant outside of the temple. Obviously I was taking the picture :)




This is Dennis. He ran away after his agility course and they yelled at us to grab him. They then asked if we could watch him for 5 minutes. So we held Dennis for about ten minutes and then finally handed him off to a missionary walking by (who looked confused as to why he would want our llama). Anyway, it was interesting.


He wouldnt kiss me back. Can you believe that? How rude.








The girls in my group.


The temple itself is beautiful! It is a creme while and has amazing designs and such on the walls. The inside isn't as cool as the outside but that's okay I guess. :D



The group--minus me.


Oh Paul...what a guy. :)

2 comments:

Koko said...

that is a crazy place! I want to go there... How rude of that llama! haha

CK Morgan said...

I like that temple. Those llamas are cute. We should have gone. I don't remember what we were doing that day.