Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

So my first day was actually pretty lame. I went to my Japanese class and we just talked about the syllabus. Once again though I have been thoroughly excited for the upcoming semester. Maybe I will actually even study this year yeah? :) My Anatomy lab was cancelled so I came back home. Unfortunately for me, I overheard some boy talking about lecture and didn't remember lecture on my schedule. I soon realized that I had signed up for a lab but not a lecture class. And, they are all filled...so I guess I will have to get an add/drop card. Sigh. Oh well. Anyway, I decided that I would go hold baby Jonathan since I had nothing to do for a while. He was pretty fussy until he created his second poopy diaper. What a pooper. After filling up the car and grocery shopping I had Human Development. My teacher, Professor Nelson seems quite funny and apparently his class is great. To finish the day I had Living Prophets with Professor Top. Should be quite the semester. I went and paid my late tuition and then went home. I sat around, slightly depressed and unmotivated (not good on the first day) and then Callie, Sara and I went to see Iron Man. It was way too intense for me and I thought it crammed way too much in to one movie. Oh well, Callie and Sara loved it. Good for them. Give me a man's hand next time and maybe I will like it more. ;)

No comments: