So Trevor and I went to the zoo. It was very exiting. We were ambushed by an old man on the way in telling us that we had to see the baby albino monkey and a white alligator. Apparently the alligator is NOT albino, but there are only nine of them left in the world and they are all male...so he told us that we should expect them to be extinct in our lifetime. Luckily those two exhibits were in the front so we could rush to them before they died. Phew. The guy even had little stuffed animals. I am sure he is a hit with the small children. :) Trevor's favorite animals were the cats. There were some pretty cute ones. I have to agree as well. I especially liked the cougar. Speaking of cougars, I am prett
y sure people were greatly entertained at the fact that he had his Utes sweatshirt on and I my BYU one. haha. We got some funny looks. We went and saw the bird show. That was actually pretty good although they milked it to get more funding. But hey whatever. Its a good idea. We liked the drinking fountain and posed for the pictures. Yeah for sticking your face in a lions mouth. haha
Anyway, it was pouring in the morning but by the afternoon became a Beautiful day. We went to go see Kung Fu Panda with Trevor's friends, but alas, apparently everyone else had the same idea too because it was sold out. We went to another theater but by then Trevor and I had to go to Provo and didn't have time for a movie. Shortly after leaving the theaters Sara called and bailed so Trevor and I stayed in Sandy. We ate at Mimi's Cafe. It was good. I pictures the waitress's second favorite meal. It was a little hot for me. Anyway, then we went to Trevor's house and watched 27 Dresses. Once again, I greatly enjoyed that movie. Probably going in my top ten movies list. :)

1 comment:
it sure has been labor day for a LONG time! ;)
Post a Comment