Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Outdoor date

The Japanese boys did this for us on Sunday so I really wanted to do it for a date. Matt was kind enough to agree to do it with me so that was cool. We decided that we would do it as a group date and Jon would find a date as well. The first thing we did was to separate with our date and go collect things that we could use on our faces. Matt and I climbed a tree that was taller than all of the buildings on campus except for the SWKT so that was a lot of fun...It also explains why there are tons of leaves in my hair...haha

I curled my hair so that I would be cute for our date...I did know that we would be climbing trees and things like that. :)

The two of us looking so happy :)

Here is our finished project. Matt was hard because I could not find something for blue eyes...so he got purple eyes :) He thought it was blue though so don't tell him.
Here is me!
Don't we look so similar?

1 comment:

Koko said...

Those eyes DO look blue haha. Actually, I DO think you guys have a similar look! Especially your smiles