I bought 8 tickets weeks ago so that I could go to Harry Potter with some friends. The boys all decided that they had better things to do than wait in line with us (not understanding that if we did not go early we would not get seats together...) so Yu, Kristin, Chrissy and I went to wait in line. The line was already around the building when we got there. We originally were on the wrong side of the theater so we had to switch. We waited in the freezing cold from about 8:30 to 10:30 before they let us in. The boys then conveniently came :).
We were in the back corner.
We used Kristin's eye liner to give scars to everyone (except Grant who was a party pooper).

2 comments:
who's the crazy chick in the back playing cards? ;) Good idea...we forgot the scars :( Boys just don't know all of our tricks
that is soooo party pooper. i want to see harry potter.
Post a Comment