Sunday, July 5, 2009

Four "Date" weekend/ Fourth of July (Part One)

I started out my Fourth of July weekend by doing homework until Kara, Callie, Jonathan and I went to look at some stores for some things.
When I came back I went swimming at the Elms pool. Kara, Callie and Jonathan all got in with me so that was a lot of fun. :)



It was quite amusing to watch people line up on the streets and start setting up their tents and such to reserve spots for the parade. Apparently this is a HUGE deal! There were people everywhere. There were signs posted and enforced by the police that people were not allowed to set up before 3pm. After, Kara, Clark, Jonathan, my friend James and I walked down to Center street to enjoy the festivities there. They had colonial people, Star Wars characters, balloons, giant sand boxes and more. It was quite the adventure. We walked around for probably an hour or two and then headed back home.





































I invited bored people from my ward over to watch a movie and then invited the little kids who were camping on the Terrace lawn to come watch too. I had about eight little kids laying on my floor and three girls and James came from the ward. I wish I had taken a picture. I went to bed at 1:30 after Corbin came over to talk with me and Callie and we worked on her puzzle.

2 comments:

Koko said...

haha those are fun pictures. The baby looks intrigued with the stockade! ;) Tell Kara to get up and walk! haha

CK Morgan said...

you have to send me those pictures of me in the stroller and the pool ones. I love them!