Corbin from the ward and I made a bet that he couldn't get me a ticket to stadium of fire. He was certain he could but I thought it was too late. Anyway, he called and told me that I lost...So I went and now I have to make him dinner sometime. It was definitely worth it though, a win-win situation either way. It was fun to go though.



The Jonas Brothers. Corbin and I looked up the lyrics so we could sing a long with them. Their lyrics were pretty cheesy but overall it was a lot of fun. We screamed and danced and had a blast.
They had a ceremonial burning of the Stadium of Fire flag. That was very interesting and a REALLY neat experience. I am glad that I got to witness it. :)
I just want to clarify that none of these were actual dates. But it sounds better that way eh? :)

2 comments:
haha I like your clarification at the end. Glad you're getting to do so much fun stuff! That's what college is all about ba-by (spoken Aunt Alysa style! haha). Love ya
so fun. i thought you said the fireworks caught the flag. It was ceremonial?
Post a Comment