Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friday May 29th





















After school we took a bus to a garden called Sankeen. It was really pretty and described as being “Kyoto-like.” And it was Kyoto-like, beautiful and open. It made me miss Kyoto a lot. It was still pouring and I was glad that I brought my rain boots because it was really muddy and kept me from getting muddy. My camera fogged up though and kept taking blurring or smudgy pictures so I don’t have very many good ones from today. That is kind of a bummer but that’s okay. Rain is fun. I just hope that we get a couple more sunny days. We all want to go to Tokyo Disneyland and another theme park. We will see if we actually go. I might go to Disneyland with my family so that will be fun. I hope so.
After trudging around in the mud we all went home. I was happy to be home because I was really tired and even fell asleep on the bus ride home. Traveling is so expensive here. A lot of my budget goes to that. And then eating too is expensive. Most of the time we just go to Lawsons and get food so its cheaper than eating out but eating that for a long time isn’t great. Haha. I got home and played with the kids and worked on my homework.
Random Note of the Day: One of the scariest/coolest sounds I have heard is when two denshas pass each other and you get a thunder clap noise. It is crazy.

1 comment:

CK Morgan said...

i like those umbrella pictures. so cute! We are going to enrichment tonight and then Chrissy's band concert.