but sometimes I feel like it.
So I feel bad posting this but...SERIOUSLY.
I work at Costco. I love my job.
Sometimes I have to push carts. (okay, like every day).
I don't mind carts. At all.
Except...
when people leave garbage in their cart. Seriously?! Do I look like your mother? One piece is one thing but when your cart is full of shredded up paper, half eaten samples, and leftover pieces of food (and garbage) from the food court, that's when I get mad. Hey, there were like four BIG garbage bins on your way out and your really couldn't dump at least some of your garbage? :(
But its okay, I will not only put your cart away because you were too lazy to put it in a cart return, I will also go find a garbage can so that the next person doesn't have to do with your laziness.
Thanks.
Sloppy Joes
3 months ago

1 comment:
oh sad...but I'm glad you're a good employee :)
Post a Comment