Sunday, December 12, 2010

Temple Lights

The pretty temple. I love going up at seeing the lights.

Matt was really excited to take a lot of pictures. Good thing that they knew that
he was going to have to be in a lot of pictures. Poor guy.

The both of us being so cute.


I thought that these looked cool. People do not know all the settings though so
they can't figure my camera out...I had to explain it a lot to people.
Here is a good one! YAY!

Matt took a nice one of me.

Good thing the focus is on the star in the back. :)

OOOHHH... and then the eyes are closed. Almost. He likes to be Asian.

This is girl who hosted me in Japan last year so that was really nice to see her. She is
sooo cute and nice! Her family was wonderful and took good care of me.

Her and her companion

This is my favorite picture from this trip. I think he looks really good. :)

With the temple in the back. So nice!
The Japanese nativity

I wanted the tree but....this one is good too. :)





This is me jumping...but Matt forgot to get my legs.
This is me saying, "Hurry up Matthew...let's get out of here."
The lady had to pratically lay down to take this picture. hahahaha.

1 comment:

Koko said...

You didn't put my favorite one on...it's of matt yawning. :) Thanks for updating your blog and that's cool you saw your "sis"!