Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Seahawks Training

P1030961

Here we are waiting for my dad to arrive for the training. 

P1030962

On the bus over to the practice field.

P1030965

WAHOO

P1030968

Next to the helmet car.

P1030969

Yes. I am the 12th man.

P1030972

The field is next to Lake Washington and is beautiful!

P1030975

Whoops. Sorry Matt!

P1030976

He ended up beating me though…probably because I was laughing so hard… ;)

P1030979

Chrissy shoved me over…Rude!

P1030981

Seth really wanted to win.

P1030988

So cute. With the players in the background. 

P1030993

Great picture of Hasselback praying before practice ;)

P1030999

Sisters.

P1040002

Here we are doing two things, 1, hiding from the sun as it was 90 degrees outside, and two, hiding from Matt and Seth…

P1040008

The family :)

P1040014

Not really sure what is going on here.

P1040027

Yeah. I am cool.

P1040032

Seth got to go get signatures from 6 of the players. He spun a wheel and won that prize.

1 comment:

Koko said...

That was a fun day, but it was so HOT! Great family pic hahaha Good thing I got such cute ones of you guys, but then that's easy!