Our ward had a temple trip last night. It was wonderful and we had a huge turn-out. I think we had 15 down at the baptistery and probably 6 or 7 upstairs doing sealings and other things.
Here we are waiting for the other girls in the baptistery and those who are upstairs so we decided to take some pictures.
Yay fountain :)
Me and Matthew. Precious. :)
Matt, Ryan, Mac, and Jon
The boys. :) I walked home with them. It was a beautiful night and just warm outside so we choose to get some exercise instead.
Good memories. Or so they say.
4 months until I am 21~~
Making Banana bread with Matt and Jon :) Love them both!

3 comments:
It's nice to see them without pirate gear on. haha I like how Andrew is hesitant about being in the first picture...or is he being aloof. haha No, he's too nice for that. Love all of the pictures and it's fun to finally see all of these people that you talk about! Glad you're taking advantage of going to the temple! :)
go to the temple for me too. Who knows if we will ever get there while we are here. Fun pictures.
i saw that you commented on Callie's blog and not mine. Where's the love?
Post a Comment