Thursday, March 4, 2010

Julie B. Beck


Today Sister Beck came to our Stake down here in Provo and talked to all the Sisters. It was a great time together and we were all uplifted. She just formatted it in a question answer way. There were some great moments and I loved what she said. The thing that I loved most was that she told us no matter what we have learned here at school, if we leave college life without learning to hear, perceive, and act upon spiritual promptings, we will really have learned nothing. What a lesson on the important things in life. She was wonderful and I got to give her a hug. :)

4 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Yay, Jamie! Isn't she fantastic? So glad you got to hear her speak. And seriously, I am loving your blog header photo. :) almost as much as I love you!

CK Morgan said...

lucky. i like the question and answer format but someone (usually males) usually asks such an embarrassing question. Luckily it was probably really good for you!

Koko said...

That's so wonderful that you got to hear her. Always remember what that wise woman taught you! xo

marciw60 said...

That is so cool Jamie! She is a great lady and so are you!