Here is today's picture. Emily, in the pink, is the star of our show...well, I guess Jordan might be trying to steal her thunder. (Just kidding) I thought his face was hilarious though so this is a good idea of what the Hatch family is like. :) Thanks for having a birthday though Em so we could all have some time together!
Today Christina, Callie and I went up to Park City for our cousin Emily's birthday. It was a lot of fun. She is cute and funny. We had 5 other cousins up there as well so that was a lot of fun to see them again. It was a little reunion. We shopped at the outlets as well and then are at Red Rock Grill. It was okay food and the company was awesome. I decided to add some other pictures to this post as well so that you could see the whole group and the fun pictures that we took.






1 comment:
You did a good job taking pictures. Hard to believe that Emily is 13! I'm glad you girls were able to go. Thank you for making that effort!
Post a Comment