I love you all. You bring so much joy into my life.
Michelle--Thank you for being sweet and sensitive. You are adorable.
Nicole-- you are an amazing cook. And you are an incredible athlete. :) I am glad that we are friends.
Geoff--thanks for being a good hometeacher. You are awesome. And you have red hair and that is the coolest thing ever. Plus, you smile. All the time. And it makes me smile.
Stephen--while you are by far the most confusing of the men in our group, your intelligence and ability to cheat somehow at Mafia (I know you do--just cant figure out how you do it) amazes me. And, we all like that you like Heather so much. Its cute. And refreshing.
Jonathan--oh dear dear premie. You are probably the coolest sophmore boy that I know. :) And you do a great job shaking your hips. With those moves, you could get anyone.
Chrissy--dear sister. You bring a whole different look to our dinner group. :) Its fun. (Even if you try to tell all of my dirty secrets).
Bert--Pretty sure you keep me sane. Thanks man.
Lucy, Sarah, Tracey, Andrew...:) Our parties are always more exciting with you there. Keep coming. 


2 comments:
you wrote more to boys than girls...naughty.
Awesome stuff. I love our dinner group! We pretty much rock the world. In general. Best. Dinner. Group. Ever.
Post a Comment