Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rexburg

Kristina, Chris and I did baptisms Saturday morning. It took two and a half hours to get through everything so that was interesting. It was pretty inside and out though. I really enjoyed doing it and I am glad that I found my recommend.


It was so cold. My hair is frozen.

This is Kaitlin, Chris's sister. We are at the football game that her husband coaches. It was the first one and he won so we were all really excited. I was wearing my dress from the temple and it was freezing! Some random girl brought a blanket over and told me that she wouldn't want to be in a dress and to use her blanket. It was really sweet. Probably kept me from freezing to death.

We ate at Olive Garden for lunch. It was delicious as usual but our waitress was kind of crazy.

Idaho Falls temple, also really pretty, but really because it was put in a really neat spot.

Cartwheels at the temple.

The group :)




Some dairy place. I got maple nut ice cream, Chris got grasshopper, and Kristina got something yummy.

His roommates Russel and Mark and their dates


Applying the mask. It burnt so bad. I was horrible at putting it on him. haha.

Woot!

Me, Bethany (Kristina's roommate) and Kristina.

Good thing I look cute. ;)

Chris walking outside. It was a suprise picture.

Rexburg temple! So pretty.

This is probably me new favorite picture of Chris and me. :)

We asked some guy to take pictures of us. Chris knew the girl that was with the guy so that was funny. People certainly are nice in Rexburg, there is no denying that.

Pretty temple! It was beautiful outside. I wanted to take more pictures with this temple because it is pretty. It reminds me of the Nauvoo temple. The temple was really tall, and it was beautiful inside.


It was a really fun trip and I am glad that I went. It was really cold, but that was okay. Rexburg is cute but extremely small, I still don't know if I could go there. It was really cold, and I wore every layer I brought both nights, but it was a lot of fun. I was glad the boys let me come with them.



3 comments:

CK Morgan said...

have you ever been to the nauvoo temple even?

CK Morgan said...

that ice-cream looked yummy.

Koko said...

I'm glad you got to go too. Very fun and I LOVE the pictures!