After all semester together, I would say we have grown fairly close...haha. We have had our ups and downs and arounds, but somehow we still like each other. Even after all my dumb jokes about random stuff like failing and 30 year old men ;) jk. But thanks for the fun guys. You are awesome. And Cameron-kun thanks so much for all of your help. You are amazing and you are a great kid. You will be awesome on your mission! And dont worry, I wont forget to write. And Eric, sorry you arent in the picture but thanks for offering to let me study on your body for anatomy. :) Bradley-san, thanks for the fun chats about mutual "friends." Thomas-san, you are so cute...my goodness. And Florez-san, you keep up the cuteness too (and thanks for letting me share the love-sac with you!) You all are the best!
Thomas-san, Cameron-kun, Bradley-san, Catherine-san, Florez-san, and me. (Do you like how I switched back and forth from first and last names? Whoops:))

1 comment:
YAY!
I'm going to miss you all! It has been a great semester!
It's sad we're all leaving (well... I guess I'm the only one REALLY leaving... but whatever) but it's been really awesome.
And: you're welcome. It's been really fun, and I like to help people with stuff I understand :) Maybe I'll be a teacher? I don't know yet... haha.
Good luck with everything and have an amazing time in Japan!
Post a Comment