bye bye trevor
Ah, love the pictures! Jamie, you are so awesome! I think you are already serving a mission by the way you live and the influences you have on others. Give me Trevor's address. I feel bad we didn't make it to the farewell!!! Love you!!
Oh i loved this post. you guy are so cute together and have so much fun. He will be good. He is so cute I just love Trevor.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
bye bye trevor
Ah, love the pictures! Jamie, you are so awesome! I think you are already serving a mission by the way you live and the influences you have on others. Give me Trevor's address. I feel bad we didn't make it to the farewell!!! Love you!!
Oh i loved this post. you guy are so cute together and have so much fun. He will be good. He is so cute I just love Trevor.
Post a Comment